How to maintain good health
In order to be healthy, we should make constant changes in our lifestyle:
- We should avoid excessive and uncontrolled use of medicinal drugs
- We should keep a proper (healthy) diet
- We should be physically active
- We should use medicinal drugs within reason
- We should use the right dietary supplements
Thanks to their tonic qualities, traditional Chinese herbs (if they are of high quality) establish this balance and help maintain homeostasis = physiological equilibrium = YIN and YANG balance in the body.